In our busy home with small children and full days, eating healthy meals that everyone will love and are efficient to prepare – is key.
A Ham Slice is such a versatile cut of pork. Throw it in a pan and cook it up. It’s SOOO good – as is – no brining or marinating needed! We like thinly slicing it and putting it in soup.
(Pictured here: Ham & Potato Soup w/ easy Homemade Biscuits).
In addition, the following ideas put most ANY leftover pork to good use…
• Sandwich: Ham & Cheese on a Croissant
• Maple & Brown Sugar glazed
• Dice and add it to a “Rice Bowl”
• A Ham Slice served w/ a side of roasted root vegetables
• Baked Mac & Cheese w/ Ham
• Ham & Eggs
• Ham Fettuccini